Duration: Valid for 3 years starting from the purchase date of your Dynabook product
Service Description: Secure your technology investment in the long term with a Warranty Extension across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). This Service extends the standard warranty of your Dynabook product.
- • Extends your standard warranty
- • Dynabook original service parts and labour covered
- • EMEAcoverage
Purchase Period: Service can be purchased within 1 year of procurement of your Dynabook product
Duration: Valid for 3 years starting from the purchase date of the licence
Service Description: Keep an eye on all your Dynabook/Toshiba assets in no time and with zero effort with the Business Support Portal. Within this customised platform you get a detailed overview of all your registered assets. Also, you can download drivers to ensure optimum performance or log service cases and see their status online.
- • Access to the Business Support Portal
- • Comprehensive Asset Management
- • Tailored driver download packages
- • Service Case logging and tracking
- • Order of Customer Replaceable Units
- • Technical Knowledge Documents
Purchase Period: Can be purchased anytime
Coverage: This service covers the handling fee and logistic cost which must be paid by device announced
Service Description: With the Asset Recovery Service you choose a safe and eco-friendly disposal of your outdated products. We secure the deletion of your data and if your devices qualify for resale, you will even receive an appropriate refund.
- • Includes the resale or recycling of your assets
- • Covers the handling fee and logistic cost which will be charged per asset
- • Data Sanitisation within the new NIST 800-88.R1 and Department of Defense 5220-22-M Standards
- (incl. certificate)
Minimum Quantity: Available for projects with fifty (50) or more devices
Accepted Devices: Every IT related device (laptops, tablets, personal computer, server, storage, network equipment, smartphones, VoIP phones) from any brand will be accepted within this service, except “no-name” or self made products